Videotron Centre Rules
For your safety and security, as well as that of other guests and performers, please observe the following rules and regulations during your visit to the Videotron Centre.
1. Recording Equipment
Video cameras and audio recording devices are strictly prohibited within the Centre. Professional photo cameras with a lens is more 200 mm or detachable, may not be brought onto the premises. Cellphones are permitted within the venue, as long as their use does not disrupt the experience of other visitors.
2. Prohibited Items
The following items are not allowed within the venue:
- Alcohol purchased outside the Centre
- Food and drinks purchased outside the Centre. (Aside from special permission given by the centre for food allergies or special dietary requirements)
- Laser pointers
- Whistles, sirens, horns or any other noise-making objects or devices
- Stolen tickets
- Aerosols, fireworks and helium balloons
- In-line skates, roller skates and skateboards
- Weapons or other dangerous objects
- Any items prohibited at the request of the sponsor.